How to avoid the signs of your extensions looking fake, obvious, and even cheap.
Hair extensions do tend to get a bad rap, especially when the clips peek out of the scalp,
Especially Blondes as the is so many versions of Blondes from
- Platinum Blonde Hair Color
- Beach Blonde
- Light Ash Blonde Hair Color
- Natural Blonde Hair Color ,
- Strawberry Blonde
- Vanilla Blonde
- Chestnut Blonde
Just to name a few
The Blonde Hair Dictionary: By Marie Claire the Is 46 Blonde shades.
But with some research and finding out what suits you can be the best thing from better quality, more natural-looking hair and innovative application methods now available, hair extensions can serve as a solution for some of your biggest hair concerns.
The best part: When done correctly, no one has to know you're even wearing them.
Before getting them, there are some details to consider, your lifestyle, Things like hair texture, type of application,
- How do I care for my extensions?
- What commitment do hair extensions require & will the impact my current routine
- Which method am i getting? Permanent or semi-permanent
- What products do I need to use
- Maintenance costs every 6/8 weeks
- I can’t stress enough about getting the right colour match.
- How much do hair extensions cost?
- Are you getting human hair or synthetic hair?
- Sometimes it’s good to Splurge on quality as the last bit longer and look more natural
- Always know the need to come out to out after 6/8 weeks unless they are not attached to your hair
Here at swank we advise to book a consultation to discuss pricing options and what the maintenance costs are involved prior to installing the hair extensions as we consider a few factors, one style doesn’t fit all.
Let us know if this Article was helpful